Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.279 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,348TL (CHF 2,339) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)