Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06905 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,736TL (Php39,628) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (27 minutes ago)