Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08906 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,028TL (Php33,997) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)