Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.978 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,099TL (AU$1,712) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)