Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,013TL (8,497 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)