Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,651TL in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)