Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,679TL in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)