Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47249 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,086TL (10,764 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)