Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38617 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 288% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,542TL (125,701 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)