Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,981TL (9,341 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)