Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00602 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,460TL (1,406,170 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)