Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00605 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,999TL (826,710 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (29 minutes ago)