Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,204TL (₩1,104,641) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)