Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 230% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,447TL (₩15,414,730) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (29 minutes ago)