Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00328 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 237% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,673TL (₩16,043,400) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)