Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,662TL (₨65,044) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)