Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05526 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,457TL (₨62,563) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)