Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08677 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,371TL (₨38,848) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)