Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03030 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL (120,053 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (25 minutes ago)