Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02987 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,546TL (85,221 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)