Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02444 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (134,495 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)