Cost of living comparison between Galle, Sri Lanka and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02084 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,289TL (205,802 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)