Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02382 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,204TL (134,526 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (39 minutes ago)