Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02349 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 128% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,123TL (303,256 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)