Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,904TL (3,226 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)