Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,303TL (4,998 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)