Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,930TL (3,098 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)