Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.384 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,470TL (1,456 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)