Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.991 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,030TL (3,029 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (36 minutes ago)