Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.976 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,158TL (3,116 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)