Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,379TL (P30,005) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)