Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47277 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (P6,853) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)