Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28760 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,468TL (P98,985) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)