Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.434 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,873TL (1,306 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (17 minutes ago)