Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.589 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,175TL (1,999 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)