Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,803TL (1,957 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (37 minutes ago)