Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.913 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,818TL (元14,033) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (41 minutes ago)