Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,943TL (元5,354) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Haifa costs 35 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 4 hours ago)