Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.050 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 159% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,025TL (€10,377) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)