Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 199% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,928TL (¥1,044,267) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)