Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04796 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,883TL (¥164,361) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)