Cost of living comparison between Fukui, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02968 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,801TL (¥195,433) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (36 minutes ago)