Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,707TL (Dirham 3,847) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)