Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.439 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,743TL (Dirham 17,895) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)