Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.306 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,603TL (Dirham 3,525) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)