Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,408TL (Dirham 4,643) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (33 minutes ago)