Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,199TL (€11,387) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)