Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,350TL (€902) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)