Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,785TL (€1,163) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)