Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.169 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 50,172TL (€8,132) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)