Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.504 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,689TL (P9,295) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)