Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34508 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,127TL (P72,814) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (40 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (42 minutes ago)