Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,294TL (P34,060) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)