Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,742TL (P32,458) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)