Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,189TL (R$ 6,848) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)