Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.889 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,125TL (C$1,082) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)