Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.867 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,106TL (C$8,651) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)