Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.645 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 127% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,213TL (C$1,430) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)