Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23498 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,329TL (ARS $14,166) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)