Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22188 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,725TL (ARS $12,282) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)