Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24034 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,357TL (ARS $13,968) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)