Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.209 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,894TL (3,222 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)