Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.879 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 138% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,953TL (6,771 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)