Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,716TL (3,709 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)