Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.574 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,794TL (5,588 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)