Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,063TL (R$ 2,596) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)