Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,290TL (R$ 3,678) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (42 minutes ago)