Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,736TL (R$ 3,729) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)