Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,301TL (R$ 2,772) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)