Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,628TL (€1,120) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (14 minutes ago)