Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37128 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,661TL (9,860 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)