Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36128 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,761TL (24,248 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)