Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40602 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 122% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,877TL (12,011 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)