Cost of living comparison between Ferrara, Italy and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 289% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,144TL (€3,632) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)