Cost of living comparison between Feni, Bangladesh and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03936 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,916TL (Taka 99,499) in Feni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)