Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04389 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,857TL (Taka 156,235) in Feni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)