Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04433 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,969TL (Taka 89,541) in Feni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 5,000 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)