Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,058TL (R$ 5,411) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)