Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07508 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,643TL (₨75,155) in Farrukhabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (21 minutes ago)