Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,993TL (€733) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)