Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.903 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,391TL (€8,555) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)