Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04588 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,443TL (₨75,046) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)