Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,014TL (₨74,158) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)