Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,823TL (€2,385) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)