Cost of living comparison between Famagusta, Cyprus and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 152% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,809TL (€10,077) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)