Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03468 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,085TL (₨204,300) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)