Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03330 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,913TL (₨87,474) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)