Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03597 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 120% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,493TL (₨152,717) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)