Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03734 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,983TL (₨79,897) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)