Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03398 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 127% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,087TL (₨208,587) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)