Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.591 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 195% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,894TL (£10,433) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (29 minutes ago)