Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,264TL (€985) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (18 minutes ago)