Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.321 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,168TL (€2,755) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)