Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,345TL (€1,881) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)