Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.398 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,709TL ($8,864) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)