Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 2 hours ago)