Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,813TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)