Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 121% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,856TL (kr7,805) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)