Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,011TL in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)