Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,973TL (€3,908) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)