Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 188% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,004TL (€11,527) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)