Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03730 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,062TL (Shilling82,093) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)