Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04106 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,979TL (Shilling72,543) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)