Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03677 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,607TL (Shilling70,896) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (32 minutes ago)