Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,311TL (2,770 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)