Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.923 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,678TL (23,498 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)