Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,491TL (23,399 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)