Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02795 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,563TL (127,484 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)