Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03120 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,409TL (77,199 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (16 minutes ago)