Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02977 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,696TL (124,127 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)