Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30658 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 108% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,504TL (Bs 21,215) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)