Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41126 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,168TL (7,703 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)