Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,243TL (10,740 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)