Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,882TL in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)